Am 14.07.2019 um 04:25 schrieb J. Gareth Moreton:
On another note, I do think pass_2 (pass_generate_code) could use some refactoring.  I don't like how "flowcontrol" is a global variable.  Though it's unlikely to happen, such a state variable not being tied to a management object (e.g. current_procinfo) prevents the compiler from being multi-threaded, at least for that pass.
There are many other global variables that prevent that as well...
That said I welcome work that changes that (though of course it needs to handle exception/finally handlers that are outside of the containing procedure (like is the case for x86_64-win64) as well).