Hello,

Some of you may have seen this on the lazarus list:
During the upcoming weekend we will be moving to GitLab.

During this time, there may be interruptions to 2 of our services:

- SVN will become unavailable permanently.

- Mantis/Bugtracker will become unavailable.
  * It will be taken offline.   * A forwarder to the GitLab issue tracker will be installed after all was reworked,
    so old 'view' links will continue to work.

The forum and mailing lists should not be affected and continue to work as
normal.

The list of new Urls will be posted when the move has been done.

We plan a read-only GitHub mirror.

GitHub advertises that the repositories can be read with an svn client too.
So for those needing read only access, there will be an svn link.