On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 5:40 AM J. Gareth Moreton via fpc-devel
<fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> This is a problem I run into all the time  Basically, the DLL is 64-bit
> and hence is invalid in a 32-bit binary.  This can be bypassd by
> commenting out the "{$linklib common}" line in .\oracle\src\oraoci.pp

Tha cannot be a real solution.

Also, that line has been in that unit for at least 8 years AFAICS.
But I have build fpc trunk several times in the past before, without
such an error.
And yes, I've built trunk with 3.2.2 as a starting compiler before.

Since the last time I built trunk, the only change I made to my
computer is installing a git client (commandline version).
My windows is up to date.

So, this baffles me.

--
Bart