From experience I can tell that IntroSort is fast enough.

The main performance improvement usually comes from treating anything that is a
managed type such as strings as Pointers - instead of three string assignments
that cause a bunch of unnecessary atomic operations you then just have 3
pointer assignments. And with anything inside of IntroSort there are just swaps
that can go without any reference counting.