On 11/29/22 16:44, Ondrej Pokorny via fpc-devel wrote:
Am 29.11.2022 um 14:25 schrieb Sven Barth via fpc-devel:
For such a comparison function the issue is indeed in the comparison function, but Nikolay also mentioned "a<b=false and b<a=false" which is the case for equal elements.

I assume this was some kind of typo or reasoning error because "a<b=false and b<a=false" is always the case for equal elements if the compare function is correct. And Nikolay was talking about incorrect comparison functions.

Yes, I made a mistake, due to being in a hurry, while writing this email. I meant other properties, such as:

(a<a) never being true,

if (a<b) and (b<c) then (a<c),

a<b always returning the same result for the same a and b.

Nikolay

Ondrej