I don't think any of them currently fit, although Zen 3 is later than Ice Lake, but I'm not sure if it has a faster LEA or not. I'll do some investigation.  I'll take up Tomas' offer on the 486 test though.  Personally I think the best test might actually be one of the recently-optimised cryptographic functions.

Kit