Hi,

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020, St?phane Aulery wrote:

> Tonight I tried to register with user "LkpPo" and was always defeated by
> the CAPTCHA. After some times I reloaded the page to try again from the
> beginning. After that, lists.freepascal.org and wiki.freepascal.org are
> down (connection failed).
>
> After I have destroyed my cookies these website stay offline for me. I
> wonder if it's me or if it's general.
>
> I wanted to edit a few pages because I am testing the 3.2.0-rc1 release.

Lists and wiki are the same machine, so you probably tried too agressively
to "hack" your way in, and you're caught by our Fail2Ban installation,
which blacklisted your IP for bombing the machine with requests and too
many auth failures. The machine is still up and running w/o problems as
far as I can tell.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you send me your IP in private. I might be
able to try to un-blacklist it. Can't remember how soon the ban is lifted
automatically otherwise.

Charlie