Le 01/06/2020 12:41, Jonas Maebe a écrit :
On 01/06/2020 12:29, Stéphane Aulery wrote:
Tonight I tried to register with user "LkpPo" and was always defeated by the CAPTCHA. After some times I reloaded the page to try again from the beginning. After that, lists.freepascal.org and wiki.freepascal.org are
down (connection failed).

The server automatically blocks IP-addresses for a while if they fail
the captcha too often in order to block account registration bots.

I have unblocked what I think your IP-address. Keep in mind the captcha does not ask you to perform a mathematical sum, but a string concatenation.

My bad, yes, I was doing a sum... You unlock me successfully.

Thanks Jonas and Karoly.

--
Stéphane Aulery