On 22 April 2023 01:52:26 +0200, Steve Litt via fpc-other
<fpc-other@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

Hi Steve,

 .
 .
>This is a step in the right direction. Thank you Joanna.
>
>Tomas (Hajny), I beg you, please step in and take temporary control of
>#fpc until the project itself can take control. If #fpc is left for
>just anybody to register, things could go from bad to worse. I'd do
>it myself, except as a banned individual I can't register a channel
>I'm banned from. I'll be glad to help you. And please ASAP unban those
>52 people, or at least the 43 banned by Joanna.

Thanks for your trust, but I'm not going to take control of #fpc, because I
don't use IRC myself (I have no capacity for that) and it makes no sense to
take responsibility for something I cannot take care of. That's exactly the
reason why I changed the information on the FPC web pages to make it clear that
the project team doesn't have control of the channel to avoid negative impact
of Joanna's moderation style to the image of FPC.

Tomas