Hi all,

For the good of the FPC project, I'm going to try very hard to stop
writing about #fpc problems on FPC venues such as this mailing list.

If any of you want to discuss #fpc problems with me, specifically,
offlist, you know my email address and you know there's always ##fpc-alt
(remember, #fpc-alt with one hash is ontopic only, and #fpc problems
are offtopic (don't relate to the Pascal language)).

And you have my word that if I ever ban somebody from #fpc-alt or
##fpc-alt, it will be a very exceptional event that lots of channel
listeners will agree with.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt