Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
Hi Vincent,

I'm almost done with the new stylesheet.

Nice   \0/

I've been testing it with
the new xml format sample you mentioned in you email.  How did you
generate that?  I wanted to test the new stylesheet against the tiOPF
project, but my xml format is different (old format).  I've got the
latest FPC 2.1.1 from svn and my FPCUnit results are not in that xml
format.  Have you applied a patch to your local FPCUnit that is not
yet in FPC 2.1.1 (subversion)?

No, I used unmodified fpc and the lazarus changes (a modified console test runner) are in svn too.

You can get the results by compiling lazarus with fpc 2.1.1 and make sure the used compiler is in the environment

(Assuming linux path seperator, follow the next steps)
Go to the lazarus/test directory.
../lazbuild runtests.lpi
./runtests -a -p --file=results.xml

Vincent