Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
On 2/9/07, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
True the gui test runner still uses TXMLResultsWriter from xmlreporter unit. The lazarus console testrunner uses the TXMLResultsWriter from the xmltestreport unit.

Ok, no idea what happened!! I removed the IFDEF VER2_0 and made sure
the second set of units are included.

I then got a error in line 214 and had to comment it, to get the
console test to compile.  It said the .Document property doesn't
exist.  I double checked the TXMLResultsWriter and the
TCustomResultsWriter and I don't have a Document property.  I would
guess I need to create a Document property in TXMLResultsWriter and
let it read the FDoc private variable.  We better create a patch for
this.

Or update to r6311 of fpc.

Vincent