----- Original Message ----- From: "Luiz Americo Pereira Camara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "FPC-Pascal users discussions" <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] {$R file} support on non-Windows targets

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:47 PM, German Gentile
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/

Big OT, your site is not working. I wanna try fpgui on lazarus.

They were working on our backup generator over the weekend, so we had
to power everything down. All is back to normal again.  The SubVersion
repository is on SourceForge, so you could still have gotten a copy.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

I still can not access the website or the news server

Luiz

Hi Graeme, for your info, I can't access the page either (I'm in Australia, if this helps)
cheers,
Paul