On Wed, 8 Feb 2012, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:26:10 +0100 (CET)
michael.vancann...@wisa.be wrote:

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

fpdocs Revision 889
svn revert --recursive .
Open FPDocEditor on ExpandFileName, type a space somewhere, click Save
icon. (Space seems to be automatically removed)

This gives a 605 kb diff file; uploaded to
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpc_laz_patch_playground/downloads/FPCDocs_r889_StartingFPDocEditor.diff

To my untrained (and probably tired ;) eye), it seems that the file had
been formatted in a certain way and fpde forces its own format on the
file....

Correct. I use a plain text editor to edit the documentation.
It still works faster than any tool I've seen.

Yes, but without any indentation it is hard to read.

Allow me to disagree...
It's much easier to read than the XML which the FPDoc editors produce :-)