Mark Morgan Lloyd  wrote / napĂ­sal(a):
Marco van de Voort wrote:
Hello,

We have placed the first release-candidate of the Free Pascal Compiler
version 2.6.2 on our ftp-servers.

You can help improve the upcoming 2.6.2 release by downloading and
testing this release. If you want you can report what you have done here:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Testers_2.6.2

I don't like raising my head above the parapet on this one, but running on Linux x86 (32-bit):

If Lazarus trunk is built with 2.6.0 the bug described at http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=22463 does not occur.

If Lazarus trunk is built with 2.6.2 rc1 the bug is reproducible.

*Is it reproducible also when you compile Lazarus trunk with FPC trunk ?
L.

*
The SQL in the attachment can be simplified to the six lines given in one of the notes. LacaK2 appears to have demonstrated that the error does not occur if the SQL is forced in as part of the program rather than from the Lazarus IDE, but this bug still appears to be something to do with the compiler version.

The error can be seen simply by reading the project into the Lazarus IDE, it's not necessary to compile/run. I've not managed to get anywhere tracking this down myself.