I have uploaded a fpc-2.6.2rc1.i386-win95.exe
,in the same directory beta/2.6.2-rc1/i386-win32,
that was generated using -dSUPPORT_WIN95 option
and "inno setup 5".
  I tried to install it on a Windows 95 VMware virtual machine.
The program started to install correctly, but
I ended up getting a vfat vxd crash...
No idea if it is related to the program itself,
to the fact that I copied the virtual machine to another hardware
or to the fact that I had to use an older vmplayer on the other hardware...

Could you try it out and report?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre Muller