Sven Barth wrote:
On 02.01.2014 22:27, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Sven Barth wrote:
=== code begin ===

var
  dirinfo: SearchRec;
begin
  dirinfo := Default(SearchRec);

Out of curiosity, does this work:

var
    dirinfo: SearchRec= Default(SearchRec);

Not yet. It's on my ToDo list however since I implemented Default().

That would be useful. I'm currently trying to do a line-by-line transcription of a CPU emulator that somebody's been misguided enough to write in JavaScript. Being able to deal concisely with things like

this.memMod = [ // Array of memory module words as Float64s (8 x 4KW each)
        null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null];

would be a decided advantage.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk