On 08/01/2014 16:40, Pierre Free Pascal wrote:
> [...]
Good to know, thanks.

> -CaEABI fails for me,
> now the correct option dis -CaEABIHF
Mmm, interesting. Seems opposite on trunk. -CaEABI works; -CaEABIHF
fails (I'm using current trunk as a starting compiler)

> I was also able to cycle successfully this:
> make distclean cycle OPT="-n -gl -CpARMV6 -CaEABIHF -CfVFPV2 -dFPC_ARMHF"
>
> Did you check the obvious, like free disk space?
More than enough.
Also noticed a lot of other .o files in the arm-linux directory, just
not the pexpr one....

> Try to do
> make distclean
1. Had previously removed all .ppu, .a, .o, recursively, then did an svn
revert --recursive/svn up
2. make distclean doesn't make a difference

> and restart...
The compiler I hope you mean - not the machine. I mean, I know I'm on
Windows but .... ;)

> Pierre Muller

I'll probably try tomorrow with FPC 2.6.2 as a bootstrap compiler...
Will squeak again if needed.

Thanks,
Reinier