Am 16.01.2016 10:30 schrieb "Dennis" <de...@avidsoft.com.hk>:

> [...]
format, just in case anybody ever tries to process it on a platform that
supports alternatives?

>> > I'm not at all sure about this, but I think I've seen something that
suggested that byte ordering in external representations was covered by the
standard.

>> I've checked recently due to big endian problems in the Castle game
engine and found out that endianess isn't really covered for floating
points...

>> Regards,
>> Sven
>>

> Do you imply that, unlike floating point, endianess for integers are
handled automatically by TStream?

Not at all, but it could have been that IEEE floating points are defined to
be always little endian for example.

Regards,
Sven