On Wed, 10 Feb 2016, Anthony Walter wrote:

Thanks everyone for taking notice in the include file problem. I'm note
sure about other people, but to me its a problem that sometimes limits me
from following the source code. Ideally there should be one file per unit
with an interface section and an implementation section and no include
files, but I can understand how the multi-platform features of FPC and
Lazarus necessitate using include files.

You just need to look at the system or sysutils units from recent delphis to
see why include files are the better option, if you consider that FPC has
far more platforms to support.

That said, the MainUnit directive is easily added to the sources.