On 2016-02-10 19:20, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> You just need to look at the system or sysutils units from recent delphis to
> see why include files are the better option,

As someone that doesn't have access to recent Delphi versions, would you
mind sharing a small example if you can. I'm not at all surprised by
your comment though. From the messages I have seen about Delphi these
days, not many customers are happy with Delphi's "progress". It sounds
like every release is more like a patch-job to get the next set of
bullet points filled for the next release. No regard for the language or
quality control.

Regards,
  - Graeme -