Hi,

 that reminds me of Synapse.

It is always very confusing to people that they need to install libssl-dev to use https, and libssl does not work. Because libssl-dev contains libssl.so or so, while libssl only has libssl.so.1.0.0, which is not found...

And then you tell people to install libssl-dev, and they are even more confused, because they cannot find it, because they are on a distribution where they call it devel-openssl instead.

Cheers,
Benito