Hello,
I am trying to make an SFTP client class based on putty. It will be open source
and I think quite useful
for many people, but it looks like I need some help :=)

I need to link in over 100 .o files compiled with gcc.
I am using the fpc 3.1.1 snapshot on Win64 for now.

ISSUE #1:
Undefined symbol: fopen
this line does not help:
function fopen(filename: PAnsiChar; mode: PAnsiChar): Pointer; cdecl; external
'MSVCRT.DLL' name 'fopen';
It works only when I write the function myself using cdecl; export;
Can this be fixed?

ISSUE #2:
Undefined symbol: __imp_isspace
Undefined symbol: __imp_GetTickCount
and similar ones ... I think gcc added the __imp prefix ...
apparently I need to add an import library, but how?

Overall the linker errors are not so many and I believe it will eventually work.

Cheers,
Tobias