Hi Ched,

  I run nightly testsuite on a raspberry PiB,
and I did not see anything like that.

  Would it be possible for you to send here a simple source file that
shows this behavior together with an explicit command line
for the compilation, to be sure of the precise options you are using:

  To be really useful, this command line should use the '-n'
option, which prevents loading of your local .fpc.cfg or /etc/fpc.cfg.

  Of course, adding this option will force you to also add explicit
-Fu/explicit/dir/to/rtl/units/for/arm-linux-target
option so that the compiler finds the rtl units.

  For me, I have fixes installed in $HOME/pas/fixes directory,

typically I use "-n -Fu$HOME/pas/fixes/fpcsrc/rtl/units/arm-linux"

Using strace might also be useful to figure out which system call generates the
BUS error.

  An explicit version of the linux system might also be relevant,
uname -a
output would also help.

Best regards,

Pierre