Working on the language server it's become clear that JSON is going to be a
killer bottleneck, but that's what Microsoft decided to use. It's almost a deal
breaker just because of the sheer size of the data due to JSON's verbose plain
text formatting.

I've seen there is such thing as BSON (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSON)
which could be implemented over JSON without disrupting the underlying
architecture. Is there any BSON formatters for the FPC JSON libraries? It's
just serializing in a  different text format so it's probably pretty easy to
implement but I thought I would ask first.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph