On 13/05/20 8:36 pm, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Wed, 13 May 2020, Noel Duffy via fpc-pascal wrote:

On 13/05/20 7:26 pm, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

BTW, I didn't see an obvious way within Mantis to link one bug to another, or to indicate any kind of relationship. Is this possible? I've just mentioned the bug number in the bug text of the new one so that anyone reading it can see the link.

You can after you saved it, see the 'Relationships' box below the 'Issue Details'
box.

I added the relation.

I see the box now. But it appears I can't add anything to it. Maybe my user account lacks sufficient privileges.

But since you've added the relation, I won't worry about it.

Thanks.