Am 03.10.20 um 18:52 schrieb Ryan Joseph via fpc-pascal:

On Oct 3, 2020, at 10:37 AM, Michael Van Canneyt <mich...@freepascal.org> wrote:

Do you ever read the documentation ?

You might then have read why the above will never work.

You probably need this:

https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/rtl/dateutils/iso8601todate.html

or even this

https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/rtl/dateutils/scandatetime.html

If you need full timezone handling, then there are no such routines in the
RTL. However, there is somewhere a package (I believe it is mentioned in the
wiki) that handles timezones and whatnot.
I have no idea about dates and where to find these functions in the RTL. I just
saw the date at https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3339.

What do those links say about it not being possible? ISO8601ToDate seems to
work if I change the decimal representation of the seconds to an integer.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph

Hi!

Timezones are handled by the package PascalTZ.

It is available through the Online Package Manager.

Winni