On Sat, 3 Oct 2020, Ryan Joseph via fpc-pascal wrote:

I have no idea about dates and where to find these functions in the RTL. I just saw the date at https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3339.

Well, if you are really ignorant about these functions, why not go to the index page (linked to from the top of every page)

https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/rtl/index-8.html

And using your browser's find function look for "date".

Alternatively, Google usually also turns up very good answers.

What do those links say about it not being possible?  ISO8601ToDate seems
to work if I change the decimal representation of the seconds to an
integer.

I was trying to point you in a better direction.

My commend was meant to indicate that the documentation of StrToDate (the function you used) clearly mentions that there is a restriction on allowed formats:

https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/rtl/sysutils/strtodate.html

Reading that would have helped you understand you're using the wrong
function.

Blindly using a function and getting errors, my first instinct is to look for documentation.