Hello, I just want to ask if its possible to use this version of Fping on
Windows 10 / Windows Server? I found an executable Fping that's version
3.0, so I was wondering if there's anyway to port this to Windows.

I'm using it with php and its being called via ajax request and I noticed
that there are multiple instances of Fping running on my task manager and
sometimes when there are two or three instances running, it crashes.