I don't have a 64 system yet, but I've found that installing as
Administrator while
running in safe mode solves a number of problems on other systems...

If you haven't tried that yet, might be worth a couple minutes.

On 11/22/05, Wade Courtney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I couldn't get the installer to run. :(
>
> I even tried different compatability settings
>
> Wade
> On 11/22/05, Aaron Gutfreund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Does anyone know how well FrameMaker runs on Windows XP Pro x64 edition (the
> > Operating System)? Your feedback would be much appreciated.
> >
> > A a r o n
> >

> --
>
> Wade Courtney
> San Francisco Bay Area
> Yahoo: wcourtne
> www.sabioinc.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> or visit
>
> Send administrative questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Visit

Art Campbell                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358