FrameMaker 7.0p579 - Windows XP

When I open certain docs I get a message that there are unresolved cross-references, however, when I do a search for unresolved cross-references it says "None found." I have all conditions turned on...nothing is hidden. I have a similar problem on another doc. When opening it says there is a missing graphic. I tell it to skip that graphic and when I look through the document I can't find any gray boxes indicating a missing graphic. I have looked at the Reference pages and can't find anything. Can anyone tell me how to find these elusive missing pieces?

Thanks!
Julie