From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com] On Behalf Of Julie Leake
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 3:14 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Unresolved cross-references and missing graphics

FrameMaker 7.0p579 - Windows XP

When I open certain docs I get a message that there are unresolved
cross-references, however, when I do a search for unresolved
cross-references it says "None found." I have all conditions turned
on...nothing is hidden. I have a similar problem on another doc. When
opening it says there is a missing graphic. I tell it to skip that
graphic and when I look through the document I can't find any gray boxes
indicating a missing graphic. I have looked at the Reference pages and
can't find anything. Can anyone tell me how to find these elusive
missing pieces?

Thanks!
Julie
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/dominick_deflorio%40