Hint, hint ... I am just a dumb engineer here at Adobe.
I don't set the prices or have any influence over those
issues.

By the way, when dealing with Wurd documents, even with
PDF, be very careful that the "properties" don't migrate
to the PDF file. When you use the PDFMaker facility of
Acrobat some of that information in the Wurd document
does make its way into the "Description" part of
"Document Properties"  !!!!!

        - Dov