        Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:30:22 -0400
        From: "Andy Kelsall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Subject: Best practice or method of lining up decimal points in
                numbered        paragraphs...
        To: Framers@frameusers.com

        Hello,

                I'm writing a step procedure that involves over 10 steps. I
have set
        up one paragraph tag named
        StepFirst, and another paragraph tag (for all subsequent steps) named
        StepNext. The problem is, the
        decimal points won't line up between the single-digit steps and the
        double-digit steps.

                One solution I used was to create a paragraph tag named
StepNexta
        (with a first indent of .5 and a
        left indent of .72) for steps numbered 1-9, and another tag named
StepNextb
        (with a first indent of .4 and a
        left indent of .7) for all numbered steps above 9. This allows all
decimal
        points to line up. Is this an acceptable
        way of getting the decimal points to line up, or is there a better way
to do
        this?

        Thanks,

        Andy