I am running Frame 7.2 on XP. After installing 3 FramePlugins from Silicon Graphics (two of which I've used for years), when I go to print to either my PS laser printer or to PDF, massive amounts of content drop out of the output. I rebooted to clear any memory leaks, but it didn't fix the problem. Uninstalling the plugins also didn't help, nor did reinstalling Frame 7.2. I tried with an older version of Frame 7.1 that I still have installed and got the same problem. So, I'm guessing that this is a PS driver issue and am presently downloading PS 3 winsteng 1.0.6 to reinstall it. Has anybody had this happen to them? If so, was reinstalling PS printer driver the solution?
What might I have done to corrupt things?

-bob
Robert Kern
President, TIPS Technical Publishing, Inc.
108 E. Main Street, Suite 4
Carrboro, NC  27510
www.technicalpublishing.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]