From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Surbhi Singhal
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 2:10 AM
To: framers@frameusers.com
Subject: Urgent: Table Row with different Table Cell formats

Hi Framers

I am caught with a strange problem. I need to define a table with single
row
and two columns. The left column has to contain graphic and the right
column
contains Text. I know that we can do this manually by selecting formats
from
the fomat selection drop-down. But is there a way to assign both the
columns
different formats. So that when ever that table format is selected; both
the
columns automatically reflect the assigned table format.

Please let me know of the possibility with any of structured ot
unstructured
framemaker.

Thanks a lot
Surbhi