Hi, David:

David Creamer wrote:
You can also use the following key combination, which I find a little
easier: ALT+s  c

For general menu access, I also prefer the old Windows (DOS?) Alt key
shortcut over any similar Esc shortcuts. It is easier to remember and it
works in virtually any program.

Yes, but FrameMaker's Escape key sequence commands work on all FrameMaker platforms, Windows, Mac and UNIX. There are some users who work in FrameMaker on more than one platform, so they only have to learn one FrameMaker keystroke set.
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices