Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:07:01 -0800
From: David Creamer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Cross reference keyboard shortcut
To: <framers@lists.frameusers.com>

> You can also use the following key combination, which I find a little
> easier: ALT+s  c

For general menu access, I also prefer the old Windows (DOS?) Alt key
shortcut over any similar Esc shortcuts. It is easier to remember and it
works in virtually any program.

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer & Expert (since 1995)
Authorized Quark Training Provider (since 1988)
Markzware, Enfocus, FileMaker Certified
Apple Consultant Network member (since 1990)