No sooner had I written 'The difference in tome-zones can be made to work to
your advantage... This constitutes a sort of double-shift system' than I read
the following in a book I was editing:

>Sometimes the coauthoring is face to face, at other times via e-mail. For
>example, the bulk of the ...[books]... have been written by authors living in
>separate countries and on different continents. Often these author teams
>leverage the differences in time zones to conduct 'round the clock' writing
>sessions!

Think how practical this would have been before the Internet.

--
Steve Rickaby
WordMongers Ltd                          http://www.wordmongers.com