Hi Shmuel,

In all of my years of working with FrameMaker, I have never seen any of these bugs.

Rick

Are all these bugs, or am I doing something wrong?
There seem to be several bugs in table ruling:

- When a heading row repeats on 2 or more pages, the ruling at the bottom of the table, and underneath the header row row are not always the correct ruling style. I have to apply the ruling manually.

- When I apply custom ruling and shading, to a row and select only the Bottom and Top checkboxes, the ruling is often applied to the left and right sides of the cell.

- When I try to apply custom ruling to the top of a cell, it often does not work until I go into the bottom cell and select Top, and then select go into the top cell and select Bottom.

FrameMaker is still better than Word, but for the price you pay I think they should fix these bugs. The ruling bugs are particularly annoying.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson

Rick Quatro wrote:
Shmuel,