As an aside (and just to make Bernard blush, if that's possible), if you
ever get a chance to sit in on training or a presentation done by
Bernard, DO IT!!!  I have to say that he was my favorite presenter at
the conference (or maybe he just had the best and most interesting
material...)  You'll learn lots of great information and techniques from
him, and be entertained at the same time -- but be sure you've had lots
of caffeine so you can keep up.  :-)

Yes, but if you have a chance to eat sushi with Bernard, make sure you
are at the end where he is ordering from to prevent the draining of
the entire ocean's population onto your table. ;-) I think we ate more
sushi at our table (of about 10-12 people) than was eaten that entire
day by all other patrons. ;-) I'm not complaining by any means. On
another plus side, the Sapporos kept coming. ;-)

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter