D'oh! Sorry. I must still be working off all that Sapporo... and that
was several years ago! ;-)

On 5/17/07, Steve Rickaby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 12:58 -0400 17/5/07, Bill Swallow wrote:

>Currently the DITA package for FM has a few limitations and bigs (for example,
stripping all XML comments from the files on use)

That sure sounds more like a big than a bug ;-)

It is a "big" though. ;-) More than a bug. Not quite a bog. Who put
all those vowels together anyway?

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter