My question is Why??  I suppose this is a little OT, but I cannot imagine
needing more than 10 conditions, even when you create PDF for both computer
screens and handhelds, and also help, as well as have 3 or 4 models of a
product described in the same set of files.  How in heck to you keep track of
80 tags, Carla?

Diane