From: Charles Beck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: May 17, 2007 3:36 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: FrameMaker.next

80+ conditional tags?!?!? WOW!!!!

It's very easy. Earlier this year I worked on online help for a product that had three different versions, depending on role (user, user administrator, system adminsitrator). I had to produce both online help and a printed manual. I ended up with 14 conditions to handle all the variations. 80 conditions is a bit extreme, but I can easily imagine a scenario where you'd need them - though I'd be looking for alternatives myself.

Keith