Hi Gyanesh...

The best resource would be the framemaker-dita Yahoo group. Also there's the DITA App Pack and the associated forum .. http://www.adobe.com/go/dita/.

...scott

Gyanesh Talwar wrote:
Thanks Scott, Jeremy, and Linda,

Based on your advise, I've played around with conditional text a
little and my doubts are cleared.

One last question:
What is the best resource for Frame + DITA?

Regards,
Gyanesh

On 5/21/07, Linda G. Gallagher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've admittedly missed the beginning of this thread, but I would like to
comment on this:

<The Index Tools Pro plug-in claims to provide for "conditional index
entries" .. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but it may perhaps
make the process of conditionalizing individual markers easier.>

I've used this plug-in with conditions, and it does work to essentially
apply a condition to index markers. You can also use variables in index
entries with Index Tools Pro.

I'm just a satisfied user.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates