Hey Scott.. thanks again.

And sorry, I didn't see your earlier message earlier.

But, I am afraid, the patch hasn't solved my problem. I just have to
say "Generate Output" and I hear that loud thud... everytime!

I am trying to implement DITA on my colleagues machine.

But guys, is there's anyone out there who has worked with DITA
application pack successfully to generate CHMs or HTML? I am asking
because I shared this problem with someone in the Frame development
team... and the response wasn't very encouraging. This person just
asked me to go for the 8 beta, as it has integrated DITA support...
one doesn't need to grapple with the Application pack.

Regards,
Gyanesh