See, these are the kinds of numbers I needed. I know there's a time
difference between the two, but how much is the question. Thanks for
helping with that.

I never would have guessed 3-5 days! For how big a guide? 60 pages? 200
pages? (Once it's PDFed, of course.)

rs.com] On Behalf Of Rene Stephenson