From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com] On Behalf Of Lin Surasky
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:41 PM
To: Rene Stephenson; John Sgammato; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: FM v. RoboHelp

Very true. However, I didn't mention that there are 4 writers on the
team who ARE using RH to create content, and not only aren't
complaining, but one of them will fight as hard to keep RH as I will to
keep FM. We're in different countries, with an international audience,
so it's divided as to what our customers want. Which is why I think FM
is perfect: We can delliver BOTH PDF and CHM easily.

I guess I just need to keep repeating that...