From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bill Swallow
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Adobe Unveils Technical Communication Suite

So just how tightly are FM and RH integrated? I can't recall a successful
marriage of the two tools, historically. However, it's only been a short
time since the two were developed under the same roof, so to speak.

I'd be interested in learning more about how these two tools work together.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/techsoft%40netvision.net