A relative path of ./filename is ok, but a relative path of
../../product/version/filename is not. These are on the same drive. So I
guess if I pass some information in about the actual book I might be
able to work this out but the two paths are going to be very similar:

./filename will look like c:\edocswork\wlp\admin\admin.fm
While
../../ales/docs30/userguide/file1.fm is going to look like:
C:\edocswork\ales\docs30\usergudie\file1.fm

So I would need to know that I was working on wlp and admin to detect
that this was a ./ path.

Also depending upon if I was to process this document at the root level
or down a couple of directories I'm not sure what ../../ is going to
translate to if I'm at the C:\.

Anyway, I could probably do this, I was just surprised at the result I
was finding for a pathname. It wasn't going to be a direct string
compare of ../../ to make my fix, so I put it aside in FrameScript.

My other substitution for DOCROOT will probably be easier than this
relative path because of the way Frame/FrameScript is presenting the
information to me, I was just less sure of the places this could occur.

My other error may force me to go back in and reevaluate this option,
but for now its working for the task its supposed to do.

Thanks for the ideas though.

..dan

***************
Dan Vint
Engineer Sr.
BEA Systems

Home: 510-522-4703 (generally working from home)
Office: 408-570-8554
IM Yahoo: dvint1_99

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.